Slam dunk your next Travel Incentive!
Looking for ideas & an expert to enhance your travel incentive program? Talk with Susan Le Roux from our Groups & Events division who will design the perfect incentive solution utilising her knowledge of global sports events.
Get your team or customers pumped with a ‘Bucket-list’ experience including the best tickets in the house, at the most in-demand sporting events in the world.
Imagine watching the LA Lakers play from the best seats in the house; meet and greet the your favourite Rugby team, ride on the ice at the Anaheim Ducks Ice Hockey game, or race hot laps against colleagues at a F1 Grand Prix.
Add partner programs, team-building experiences and specialised tours to truly optimise this once-in-a-lifetime experience! Your clients or colleagues will rave about this trip for the rest of their lives.
Susan’s Top 10 for Incentive based Sports Travel:
- The Masters, Augusta – Every Golfer wants to experience the Masters at least once in their lifetime
- F1 Grand Prix – choose from some of the best destinations in the world including Monaco, Abu Dhabi, Shanghai, Barcelona and Mexico City
- LA Sports Week – A new sports event that showcases teams across three leagues: NBA (Basketball) NHL (Ice hockey) & MLB (Baseball)
- Indy 500 – The most watched live spectator event on the planet every year where 300,000 people pack the Indianapolis Stadium every Memorial Day Long weekend
- FA Cup Final – The game that stops a nation (if not half the globe) whether it’s your team playing or not
- UFC (Ultimate Fight Club) – The fastest growing spectator sport in the past 3 years with viewership up 200% on last year and every stadium for every UFC event sells out
- Wimbledon – The glamour, the wine, the strawberries and cream.. Oh yes and it’s a great tennis tournament too
- Super Bowl – The most expensive, but the most requested event every year
- NBA Final – Be in total awe at the speed, agility and height of these teams
- Rugby World Cup – they may only come around every 4 years but boy are they worth the wait
Contact Susan today to slam dunk your next incentive.